Press "Enter" to skip to content

Tyler Skaggs: Angels pitcher overdosed on drugs and alcohol

Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs had drugs and alcohol in his system at the time of his death, which was accidental, a coroner's report says. Skaggs died after choking on his own vomit, Tarrant County medical examiner's office said. The 27-year-old …Read more


Angels GM reacts to Tyler Skaggs' autopsy | MLB on ESPN

IT'S "OFFICIAL" TYLER SKAGGS, LA ANGELS PITCHER, DIED OF OVERDOSE/MIXING DRUGS ON 6.1.19*SOUTHLAKEPD

Angels Pitcher Tyler Skaggs Died of Accidental Overdose

Angels Pitcher Tyler Skaggs Passed Away From Mix of Fentanyl, Oxycodone & Alcohol

Please follow and like us:

Comments are closed.