Check out 9 GOLDEN RULES OF PARKING:
9. Park in reverse to make it easier to leave.
8. Before parking, make sure there’s nothing behind you.
7. Leave a space to allow other cars to get past.
6. Position your car in a way that doesn’t impede pedestrians.
5. Don’t block in other cars.
4. Don’t park in the second lane, otherwise, you’ll cause a traffic jam.
3. If there aren’t any markings, park parallel to the neighboring vehicle.
2. When leaving, give a signal to other drivers.
1. Park where it’s permitted. Otherwise, you won’t find your car later on.
Drive safe, my friends! 😉