Call Now: +92(312)5510221
· Complete your documents as mentioned in the below section
· Download the application form (Form-I) and fill it properly
· Prepare a Partnership Deed on a Stamp Paper of Rs. 1000/-
· Submit registration fee i.e. Rs. 1000/- in the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) through a Challan Form under the Head of Account: C-03545
· Prepare an affidavit regarding accuracy of papers and existence of office on a stamp paper of Rs. 5/-
· Visit Industries Department located in ICT Agriculture Complex, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad to submit your application along with documents
· All the Partners / Witnesses would be required to appear in person along-with their original valid CNIC before the Registrar of Firms from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 12 Noon.
· The partners should contact this office after three days of submission of papers
· Collect your Certificate on the date provided by our representative
· Partnership Deed on a Stamp Paper of Rs. 1000/-
· Receipt regarding submission of Registration Fee in NBP
· Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs. 5/-
· Copy of lease agreement / ownership of the office address alongside a copy of a utility bill (Office of the Firm should be in Commercial Area)
· Copy of Computerized valid N.I.C of all the Partners and Witnesses.
Note: All the papers should be attested from Notary Public
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS
1. National tax Number from Federal Board of Revenue
2. Bank Account in the name of Business.
3. Accounting records of partnership business properly maintained profit and loss account and balance sheet.
4. Advance Payment of Income tax as required under the provisions of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001
5. Registration from any other authority if required under any law of the business to be undertaken.